Regulated quality parameters
SODA ASH, TECHNICAL QUALITY GOST 5100-85
1. Values in items 2, 5-8 are specified for calcined matter.
2. For electron-tube glass technical soda ash type A, prime grade is applied.
3. In technical soda ash predestined for sodium nitrite used for caprolactam manufacture as well as for sulfide salts, bleachers and degreasing of parts in electronic industry oil content must be less than 0,01%.
4. Sodium carbonate content in uncalcined product and ignition loss for technical soda ash type A, prime grade predestined for detergents, grades 1 and 2, and type B shall be specified for the moment of shipping.
5. In soda ash type A, prime grade predestined for detergents the content of particles above 1 mm shall not be specified.
6. With customer’s consent soda ash grade B may be produced with such values: sodium carbonate (Nа2СОз) content min. 97 %; sodium carbonate content in uncalcined product min. 94%; ignition loss at 270-300 °С max. 3 %; chloride content as NaCl max. 1,5 %; iron content as Fе2О3 max. 0,03 %.