THE DIVISION IS ENGAGED IN:
– ensuring uniform scientific and information policy on complete use of the institute’s intellectual property, increase of scientific, technical and design developments efficiency;
– analysis of the institute’s research and design works plan, defining information requirements;
– patent and information research;
– preparation and publication of the institute’s scientific works collection, publications for exhibitions and conferences, information and advertisement materials, catalogs and brochures;
– analytical and marketing research within the institute’s fields of activities;
– formation and update of the institute’s information funds.
– Scientific and technical investigation on the subjects under development, analyses their relevancy, practical value, estimates results of scientific and research, the institute’s design engineering works, evaluates completeness and scientific and technical level of works, their quality, meeting current standards, etc.